About the Owner
Dr. Keren Miller is an experienced Patent Attorney who specializes in strategic IP client counseling, portfolio management, patent drafting, and prosecution. Keren offers services covering the full scope of counseling, from proprietary protection to opinion work.
Keren gained her vast experience as a patent attorney at one of the leading IP firms in Israel. She then served as an in-house patent attorney at a pharmaceutical company. Having gained experience in both aspects of IP, Keren sees the big picture, enabling her to provide a unique perspective and offer business-oriented IP services to meet her clients’ needs, along with her personal care and attention.
Keren has drafted and successfully prosecuted many patent applications in Israel and in various international jurisdictions.
Keren is a registered Patent Attorney in Israel since 2014. She holds a Ph.D. degree (Drug Targeting, Pharmacology, Polymer therapeutics), and an M.Sc. degree (Cell Research, Immunology and Oncology) from Tel Aviv University, as well as a B.Sc. degree (Life Science) from Ben-Gurion University. Keren has been granted several awards, has published numerous scientific publications and she is also the co-inventor of several granted patents.
Honors & Awards
Gad and Nava Shtacher grant award for outstanding Ph.D. students
in pharmacology and genetics
– – –
The Scientific Committee of the Cancer Biology Research Center of Tel Aviv University
– – –
David and Paulina Trotsky award, Doctoral dissertation fellowship
– – –
The Marian Gertner fellowship for outstanding Ph.D. students in nanotechnologies
– – –
International Union against Cancer:
UICC Yamagiwa-Yoshida memorial international cancer study
- Poly(ethylene glycol)-paclitaxel-alendronate self-assembled micelles for the targeted treatment of breast cancer bone metastases. Biomaterials, 2013 May;34(15):3795-806.
- Anti-angiogenic antitumor activity of HPMA copolymer-paclitaxel-alendronate conjugate on breast cancer bone metastases mouse model. Molecular Pharmaceutics, 1;8(4):1052-62 (2011).
- Dendritic-PEG bearing paclitaxel and alendronate for targeting bone neoplasms Molecular Pharmaceutics, 1;8(4):1063-72 (2011).
- Integrin-assisted drug delivery of polymer therapeutics bearing paclitaxel. Biomaterials, 32(15):3862-74 (2011).
- Rational Design of Multifunctional polymer therapeutics for cancer theranostics. Israel Journal of Chemistry, 50 (2):185-203 (2010).
- Towards development of targeted non-steroidal antiandrogen-1,4,7,10- tetraazacyclododecane-1,4,7,10- tetraacetic acid-lanthanoid metal complexes for prostate cancerdiagnostics and therapy. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 9;53(17):6316-25 (2010).
- Enhanced cytotoxicity of a polymer-drug conjugate with triple payload of paclitaxel. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 17(13):4327-35 (2009).
- Polymer Therapeutics: From novel concepts to clinical applications. Wiley Encyclopedia of Chemical Biology, Ed. N. R. Civjan, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken , 3, 783-799 (2009).
- Targeting bone metastases with a novel bi-specific anticancer and anti-angiogenic polymer-alendronate- taxane conjugate. Angewandte Chemie International Edition 48, 2949 –2954 (2009).
- E-Selectin regulates gene expression in metastatic colorectal carcinoma cells and enhances HMGB1 release. International Journal of Cancer, 15;123(8):1741-50 (2008).